1. Forge closer ties with customers. Customers who sign up RSS you will continue to get updated information about your business.
2. Generate more traffic. Utilizing RSS will generate more traffic for you.
3. Guarantee to the content. Differences with email marketing is sometimes less than 100% made it into email subscribers, using the RSS would get to their RSS tool.
4. Visitors subscribe easy. RSS is very easy to sign up at. Visitors do not bother to do so.
5. Very easy to publish content. Latest content update will arrive in your RSS reader readers.
6. Easy to spread on the internet. Through RSS, content and news from your website easily spread widely on the internet.
7. Make visitors come again. The new visitor first comes to your website or blog, after enrolling in RSS are likely to come back.
8. Form the target of targeted contacts. By default, they are not interested in your item will not apply. Instead they are interested in registering.
9. Place an ad. Even the development of advertising in RSS is not as tight as in other places, but do not rule out later will be one of the main alternatives to advertise.
10. Visitor viewing habits. RSS can also be tracked through customs, do your RSS subscribers. How often read and click the link your content via the feed.